Resonance to the rescue!
As always, Resonance Marin is working hard to help you maintain your health and wellbeing while you and your families are staying home and staying safe.
The following CARE PACKAGES were developed with your home health and wellbeing needs in mind and are comprised of the products that you have all come to love and trust, made by us at Resonance Marin.
Purchase one of our CARE PACKAGES or design your own from our entire collection of clean, non-toxic CBD infused skincare, body care and pain alleviating products.
How to maintain soft, supple hands, even with constant hand-washing and sanitizing
- 1-2 sprays of our gentle and moisturizing Hand Sanitizer as often as needed or whenever soap and water are not accessible.
- Keep a small bottle in your car and in your handbag and larger bottles in and around the house for easy access (by the computer, near the TV remote, in the bathroom, by the bed, etc)
D-STRESS BATH AND BODY
A dry-brush, bath soak and massage ritual
- Before bathing using your Supracor Bath Mitt, vigorously dry-brush your entire body. Starting with your feet and moving up toward your heart, brush your limbs with long and quick strokes . Use circular strokes around the joints, on the abdomen and low back.
- Draw a very warm (but NOT TOO HOT) bath. Add entire contents of D-STRESS CBD BATH SOAK into the bath and allow to dissolve. Soak for at least 15-20 minutes.
- Dry-off lightly without rinsing skin and begin self-massage with D-STRESS CBD BODY OIL. Apply a few pumps of this luxurious oil to each limb, front and back of the torso and neck. Use long strokes on the limbs, circular strokes on the joints, over the abdomen and low back. Make sure to work the oil into the bottoms of the feet, neck and shoulder muscles as well as your hands.
Magnesium Spray + Muscle and Joint Cream: The dynamic duo for pain anywhere on your body
- If possible, begin by applying moist or dry heat to the painful area for about 5-10 minutes. You may use a hot, wet towel, a hot water bottle or a heating pad.
- Apply 1-2 sprays of our “magic” Magnesium Spray with Salicylic acid and CBD to the painful area. Massage for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Massage about ¼ teaspoon of Muscle and Joint cream with Arnica and Turmeric into the painful area for another 1-2 minutes.
A Gua Sha + Vitamin C facial worth sharing
- On a freshly cleansed face, apply 2-3 pumps of Vitamin C Protect Facial oil.
- Using a clean Gua Sha stone:
- Begin with long, sweeping and gentle upward strokes from the bottom of the neck to the jawline; from the chin to the ear; from the cheekbone to the outer corner of the eyes; from in between the eyebrows to the temples.
- Using shorter and more vigorous (yet still gentle!) strokes, focus on fine lines, wrinkles and frown lines by crossing over them vertically, horizontally and diagonally. Some suggested areas include the “11’s” in between the eyebrows, crow’s feet around the eyes, frown lines around the mouth, upper lip wrinkles and the lips themselves.
- For puffiness under the eyes, gently sweep the Gua Sha from the inner eye to the outer eye area, repeating until the appearance of puffiness if reduced.
- Complete the glow with a tiny drop of our Lip Treatment which will nourish and protect your lips from dryness while adding a little fullness and shine.